One of the things we are most proud of is the cleanliness of our ships. Our Housekeepers are the heroes keeping us healthy by looking after the ship and her interior.
Min. 12 Months
About this Role
Provide practical, administrative, and supervisory support to all Housekeeping team leads and ensure organizational excellence in the cleanliness and hygiene of the ship’s Hospital, public areas, offices, and laundry facilities. You’ll also support the Hotel Services Manager and Chief Steward in specific projects related to quality within housekeeping and stand in as necessary.
What You Will Contribute
• Successful completion of the Mercy Ships On Boarding program.
For This Role, You Will Need
• Successful completion of Mercy Ships On Boarding program
• Physical ability and stamina to do manual labor and work on feet all day
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Practical experience working in housekeeping industry preferred
• Training in handling of hazardous medical waste preferred but will be provided
• Ability to lift 30 lbs./14 kg. regularly and have endurance for physical labor activities including bending, kneeling, and walking up and down stairs
Full job description available upon request.