Volunteers from around the world providing free, safe surgical care, freeing people from conditions that have been burdening them for years, while training local professionals in our specialties.
These are our Operating Rooms.
Min. 2 Years
Min. 2 Years
About this Role
The Operating Room Administrative Assistant provides the Operating Room department with secretarial and administrative support. The Operating Room Administrative Assistant has full organization and oversight of all front Operating Room office daily activities, prepares daily the surgical schedule, and welcomes and orients guests and visitors to the Operating Room.
What You Will Contribute
• Exemplary administrative skills, able to handle multiple projects at once
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
For This Role, You Will Need
• Successful completion of Mercy Ships On Boarding program
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Written and verbal fluency in English
• Advanced computer skills
• Flexibility and sensitivity to language and cultural diversity
We are currently accepting applications for service in 2022.
Full job description available upon request.