Keeping the lights on & keeping the ship ticking, we are very thankful for our Engineering department. A chance to make a real difference while getting your hands dirty!
This role is currently closed to applicants, but we’d love to help you find your place on board. By clicking the button below, you can sign up to receive updates when opportunities like this become available.
About this Role
The Engine Cadet’s main responsibility is to work toward the accomplishment of maritime school training requirements while serving on board, under the supervision of the Second Engineer.
What You Will Contribute
• Complete training assignments required by maritime school
• Stand watch under the supervision of the Engineering Officer of the Watch
For This Role, You Will Need
• Has successfully completed Basic Safety Training in accordance with STCW A-VI/1-1 to 1-4 (training may be provided)
• Has successfully completed Security Awareness Training in accordance with STCW A-VI/6 (training may be provided)
• Ability to effectively understand and communicate in clear English
Full job description available upon request.
To inquire about financial assistance for this role, please click here, to get in touch with a Recruiter.