Keeping the lights on & keeping the ship ticking, we are very thankful for our Electricians, the first ones on the scene when the coffee machine stops working!
Min. 3 Months
Min. 3 Months
About this Role
The Electricians perform electrical work as assigned by the Chief Electrician for the proper maintenance and repair of the on board electrical equipment. You and your team will be installing new equipment, as well as taking care of the maintenance and repair of existing equipment, including the fire safety panel, our most important system on board (joint first with the coffee machine)!
What You Will Contribute
• Maintain and routinely inspect electrical machinery, equipment, distribution, and lighting systems as assigned
• Report to Chief Electrician with regards to status of assignments, consumption of spare parts and stores, and any issues that arise
For This Role, You Will Need
• Education and training showing evidence of a thorough knowledge of electrical equipment and distribution systems
• Marine electrical experience preferred
• Has successfully completed Basic Safety Training in accordance with STCW A-VI/1-1 to 1-4 (training may be provided)
• Ability to effectively understand and communicate in clear English
Full job description available upon request.
To inquire about financial assistance for this role, please click here, to get in touch with a Recruiter.