Keeping the lights on & keeping the ship ticking, we are very thankful for our Engineering department. A chance to make a real difference while getting your hands dirty!
About this Role
What You Will Contribute
• Assist with watches and maintenance work
• Assist with routine checks and appropriate duties according to watch-keeping procedures
• Record appropriate readings during watch and inform the Duty Engineer of any concerns
• Assist in general maintenance and cleaning as required
For This Role, You Will Need
• Minimum of 12 months of sea time on vessels powered by main propulsion machinery of 3,000 KW or more.
• Ability to understand and communicate in English.
• Ability to effectively understand and communicate in clear English
To inquire about financial assistance for this role, please click here, to get in touch with a Recruiter.