Our Information Technology systems are vital to running a smooth operation. Our Information Services department help us communicate, and enable us to run a more efficient, advanced service to our patients.
Min. 3 Months
Min. 3 Months
This role is currently closed to applicants, but we’d love to help you find your place on board. By clicking the button below, you can sign up to receive updates when opportunities like this become available.
About this Role
The Enpoint Analyst works from specifications to install, configure and monitor desktops, mobile devices, and other network attached devices commonly used by the ship Crew.
What You Will Contribute
• A high degree of customer service for all support queries and follow to service management principles
• Respond to and resolve customer calls in a professional and timely manner
• Take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with their issues
• Build, deploy, maintain and/or upgrade new or existing Endpoint Management tools, such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager, WDS, WSUS, MDT and PXE Servers
• Research and recommend equipment and hardware solutions
• Monitor updates via Automatic Deployment Rules, Update Groups, Deployment Rings and other deployment methods
• Active Directory Process Automation and Group Policy administration
For This Role, You Will Need
• Successful completion of Mercy Ships On Boarding program required for commitments 12 months or longer
• Associate degree in Information Systems, or Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• At least 2 years relevant work experience is required, preferably in an enterprise IT environment
• Certification in Microsoft Modern Workplace or Enterprise Mobility and Security preferred
• Working knowledge of windows registry, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Active Directory and/or Azure Active Directory.
• Good knowledge of latest desktop and mobile device operating systems administration tools and techniques to support Android, Apple and Windows devices.
• Help-desk and issue tracking software experience preferred
• MCP, CompTIA A+ and/or Network+ certification, or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of technology deployment methodologies and frameworks for incident resolution
Full job description available upon request.