We can’t do what we do without our Finance team, who help us value every cent of every donation, and help us understand how many CFA’s there are in a $.
Min. 9 Months
Min. 9 Months
This role is currently closed to applicants, but we’d love to help you find your place on board. By clicking the button below, you can sign up to receive updates when opportunities like this become available.
About this Role
The Receivables Accountant makes sure all of our Crew are set up well with payments for insurance premiums and their Crew Fees. You will meet everybody coming and going, and help with Crew inquiries in a face-to-face role.
What You Will Contribute
• Meets with crew to discuss their fees and the methods of payment
• Collects Crew fees from all crew members, Academy (school) fees and insurance premiums from long-term Crew, either with Crew Bank withdrawals, card transactions, or checks
• Monitor status of all Crew fees, Academy fees, and insurance premiums using Excel spreadsheets and Accounting software, and make necessary adjustments
• Respond to all Crew inquiries in regard to all fees and insurance premiums
• Be able and willing to deputize for the Senior Accountant and Payables Accountant if required
• Be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, and exhibit problem-solving skills as well as customer service/relations skills
For This Role, You Will Need
• High School diploma required with prior administrative Accounting experience
• Prior experience working in a Finance team, making payments and recording journal entries is preferred
• Administrative, organizational and computer skills, with a working knowledge of Word and a very strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• High attention to detail
• Background/Criminal record check
Full job description available upon request.