A Dentist’s chair is a seat so many of us take for granted, but a visit to our Mercy Ships Dental Team can make a world of difference for the health of our patients. This team cares for thousands of patients each field service through clinical care and education.
Min. 2 Weeks
Min. 2 Weeks
This role is currently closed to applicants, but we’d love to help you find your place on board. By clicking the button below, you can sign up to receive updates when opportunities like this become available.
About this Role
The Dental Hygienist provides dental hygiene services to our patients at the off-ship Dental Clinic, or on the ship, depending on the vessel you serve with. This may involve teaching basic dental health at the clinic, and surrounding schools, for example.
You may also provide dental services to Crew at the on-board Crew Dental Clinic.
What You Will Contribute
• Provide dental hygiene care to patients in the Dental Clinic, whether on-ship or off-ship.
• Coordinate the care schedule, patient follow-ups, and charting of the Crew Dental Clinic, as needed
For This Role, You Will Need
• Active license as a Dental Hygienist
• Actively practicing (an average of 1 week per month/1 day per week)
• Minimum one year of clinical experience
• To be fluent in English
• Flexibility and sensitivity to language & cultural diversity
Full job description available upon request.