This role is currently closed to applicants, but we’d love to help you find your place on board. By clicking the button below, you can sign up to receive updates when opportunities like this become available.
About this Role
What You Will Contribute
• Create and deliver a program for a structured day of activities and outings
• Ensure the safety of the children at all times
• Communicate with parents, informing them of the location and aims of outings and other meetings
• Demonstrate a readiness to help when needed with projects and events in the summer program
• Maintain regular and consistent communication with the Director and Assistant Director, teachers, parents, students, school board members, and direct reports
• Exemplify professionalism in and ability to prioritize your assignments and duties
• Ability to live in and contribute to community life, requiring stable and healthy interpersonal skills
For This Role, You Will Need
• Successful completion of the Child Safety Screening Process, which includes background / criminal records check
Mercy Ships Academy
Want to learn more about the Academy and life onboard? Visit the Academy website!